- Does Fire-Boltt Terra have a full touch screen display?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Terra features a full touch screen display.
- Is Fire-Boltt Terra shockproof?
No, Fire-Boltt Terra is not shockproof. Please avoid dropping it from a height as the watch may get damaged.
- Is Fire-Boltt Terra waterproof?
Yes. Yes it has an IP67 rating. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IPX7 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes. Note: it can be used in shower. However, do avoid sauna, hot water bath and ocean water as the moisture and salty water can damage the band.
- Can Fire-Boltt Terra be used while swimming?
Yes, you can use your Fire-Boltt Terra while swimming. The Fire-Boltt Terra is IPX7 rated and splash resistant only. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP67 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes.
- Can I take a photo with Fire-Boltt Terra?
Fire-Boltt Terra does not feature a camera.
- What all notifications can I get on my Fire-Boltt Terra?
You get notifications for SMS, Calls, calendar, email, WhatsaApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, FB messenger, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Viber, Gmail, Outlook, Snapchat Telegram and Slack, as long as the notification feature is turned on and your phone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range and in sync.
- Can we reject calls from Fire-Boltt Terra?
Yes, you can reject calls from the smartwatch.
- Does it have a phone tracking option?
Yes. Turn on the watch screen. Swipe up, select Find my Phone. However, this will only work if your phone and smartwatch are connected via Bluetooth and in range.
- Does Fire-Boltt Terra have Gesture control?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Terra comes with a Gesture control that turns on the display when you raise your wrist to look at the screen.
- Can Fire-Boltt Terra store and play music?
- Can I use my earbuds and my Fire-Boltt Terra at a time with the same smartphone?
Yes, both earbuds and Fire-Boltt Terra can be paired with your smartphone at the same time.
- What is the Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Terra?
The Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Terra is 10 meters.
- Does it have an always-on screen feature?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Terra does not have an always-on screen.
- Can we change the watch face?
Yes, you can change the watch faces from the Da fit App. It has over 100+ customisable unique watch faces.
- How do I increase brightness of my Fire-Boltt Terra?
You can set the brightness from the watch. Turn on the watch screen, go to Setting and select Brightness and adjust it as per your convenience.
- How do I use the stopwatch on my Fire-Boltt Terra?
Go to Stopwatch on your smartwatch. Press Play to start. Press Lap to create laps. Press Play again to pause. Tap Stopwatch to go back. See how it's done in this video here
- What sensors does the Fire-Boltt Terra have?
Fire-Boltt Terra features HR sensor, Accelerometer and SpO2 sensor.
- Does Fire-Boltt Terra have GPS?
No, Fire-Boltt Terra does not have GPS.
- What are the accessories included with Fire-Boltt Terra?
Fire-Boltt Terra comes with one user manual and magnetic charging cable.
- Can I reduce vibration level in my Fire-Boltt Terra?
No, there is no option to reduce the vibration level in Fire-Boltt Terra.