Yes, Connects with the last paired device
Android & iOS
BATTERY AND CHARGING
Up to 20 Hours on a single charge
- Bluetooth and Auxiliary modes
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- What are the playing options in Fire-Boltt Blast 1200?
Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 has Bluetooth mode and Auxiliary mode.
- How do I control the headphones?
You can control the functions with the buttons available on the headphones. It has power, volume control.
The call quality is good as long as the network is good and there are no disturbances in the surroundings.
- What is the internal memory?
Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 does not have any internal memory.
- Is Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 waterproof?
Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 headphones have an IPX5 rating which means that they are water-resistant. However, the headphones need to be completely dried before the next use.
- What are the colour options?
Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 comes in Multicolor
- Is Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 compatible with iPhones?
Yes, the headphones are compatible with iPhones.
- Is Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 compatible with Android smartphones?
Yes, the headphones are compatible with Android smartphones.
- Can Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 be connected to a laptop/computer?
Yes, they can be connected to the laptop/computer as long as it is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity provision.
- Do they support Bluetooth 5.0?
Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 headphones are best suited with Bluetooth v5.0.
- What is the Bluetooth range from the phone?
The Bluetooth range is 10 meters without any obstacle.
BATTERY & CHARGING
- What is the battery back up of Blast 1200 ?
Up to 20 Hours
- How do I check the Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 battery level?
You can check the battery level of the Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 on your smartphone. Go to the notification bar and look at the Bluetooth icon. The battery level is mentioned under it.
- Can I charge Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 with my PC/laptop?
Yes, you can charge Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 with your PC/laptop.
- Do Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 have a fast charging provision?
No, it does not have fast charging.
- How to turn the Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 on and off?
Long press the power button for 2 seconds to turn the headphones on or off.
- How to pair Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 with your smartphone?
Follow the steps:
Before starting, make sure that the headphones are charged and the smartphone is next to it.
Long press the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the headphones.
The LED will flash red and blue indicating that the headphones are in pairing mode.
Turn on the Bluetooth on your device and open the Bluetooth list.
Select ‘Add Device’ and from the list of devices, select Fire-Boltt Blast 1200 to complete the pairing process.
- Only one side of the headphone is working, what do I do?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com
- Is there a warranty for this product?
Yes, there is a 1-year manufacturing warranty from the date of delivery of the product.
- Where do I register for the product warranty?
Click here to register for warranty
- Quality of bass and loudness is subjective and may vary from person to person.
- The speaker has an IPX5 water-resistant rating. However, the speaker needs to be dried completely before the next usage.
- 20 hours of playtime is dependent upon other (music genre, sound volume) factors.
- Actual products may differ slightly in appearance to illustrations/pictures provided.
Wear the Boltt look
Stunning designs just for #YOU.