- Does Fire-Boltt Talk 2 have a full touch screen display?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Talk 2 features a full touch screen display.
- Can I make or receive calls from my smartwatch ?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Talk 2 features bluetooth calling.
- Is Fire-Boltt Talk 2 shockproof?
No, Fire-Boltt Talk 2 is not shockproof. Please avoid dropping it from a height as the watch may get damaged.
- Is Fire-Boltt Talk 2 waterproof?
Yes, It has an IP68 rating.
- Can Fire-Boltt Talk 2 be used while swimming?
No, you cannot use your Fire-Boltt Talk 2 while swimming. The Fire-Boltt Talk 2 is IP68 rated and splash resistant only. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP68 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes.
- Can I take a photo with Fire-Boltt Talk 2 ?
Fire-Boltt Talk 2 does not feature a camera.
- What all notifications can I get on my Fire-Boltt Talk 2 ?
You get notifications for SMS, Calls, calendar, email, WhatsaApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, FB messenger, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Viber, Gmail, Outlook, Snapchat Telegram and Slack, as long as the notification feature is turned on and your phone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range and in sync.
- Does Fire-Boltt Talk 2 have Gesture control?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Talk Pro comes with a Gesture control that turns on the display when you raise your wrist to look at the screen.
- Can Fire-Boltt Talk 2 store and play music?
- What is the Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Talk 2 ?
The Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Talk 2 is 10 meters.
- Does it have an always-on screen feature?
No, Fire-Boltt Talk 2 does not have an always-on screen.
- Can we change the watch face?
Yes, you can change the watch faces from the Da fit App. It has over 100+ customisable unique watch faces.
- How do I increase brightness of my Fire-Boltt Talk 2 ?
You can set the brightness from the watch. Turn on the watch screen, go to Setting and select Brightness and adjust it as per your convenience.
- How do I use the stopwatch on my Fire-Boltt Talk 2 ?
Go to Stopwatch on your smartwatch. Press Play to start. Press Lap to create laps. Press Play again to pause. Tap Stopwatch to go back. See how it's done in this video here
- What sensors does the Fire-Boltt Talk 2 have?
Fire-Boltt Talk 2 features HR sensor, Accelerometer and SpO2 sensor.
- Does Fire-Boltt Talk 2 have GPS?
No, Fire-Boltt Talk 2 does not have GPS.
- What are the accessories included with Fire-Boltt Talk 2 ?
Fire-Boltt Talk 2 comes with one user manual and magnetic charging cable.