- 1.69 inch round HD display
- Capacitive HD full touch colour screen
- 500 nits peak brightness
- Customisable Watch Faces
Bluetooth Version 5.0 or above
SpO2 Monitoring & Heart Rate TrackingOptical Heart Rate Capacitive Sensor Meditative Breathing
BATTERY & CHARGING
Typical Usage Time Without Calling 5 days Typical usage time with calling 48 HoursStandby Time Up to 30 days Charging Time 2 hours Magnetic Charging
IP67 Water Resistant
- iOS 8.0 or above and Android 5.1 or above
- 24/7 Dynamic Monitoring & Manual Monitoring
- Step Tracker
- Calories Burned
- Distance Travelled
- Activity History
- Sleep Monitor
- Sports Mode
- Tracking & Reminder
Call FunctionTWS PairingMessaging SupportCaller Name Information Call Rejection Find my Phone Feature Low Battery Reminder Remote Music Control Sedentary Reminder Weather Forecast Stopwatch Reminder Timer Alarm Wake Gesture Vibration Alert Do not Disturb Mode Screen BrightnessCalculator
- Speaker with volume upto 150dB
- Voice Control
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- How do I set up my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro device?
Before setting up make sure that your smartphone and Fire-Boltt Beast Pro are charged and next to each other. Connect the charging cable to turn on the watch. Download the DaFit app in your smartphone. Open the Da Fit app and allow the Bluetooth and GPS positioning to be turned on. Feed in your personal information and health goals in the app. Go to add device page in the app and select the device type and link the watch. See how it's done in this video here.
- Why won't my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro device sync?
This may be because it lost Bluetooth connectivity with your smartphone. For a stable connection, please ensure that the Da Fit app is running and locked in the background.
- Why can't I set up my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro device?
Reset your Fire-Boltt Beast Pro and try again.
- Why didn't my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro device alert me?
Possibly due to Bluetooth connectivity loss. Ensure that your watch & phone are within Bluetooth range with the alerts turned on in the App, which is kept running & locked in the background (Android). Also check if the DND is turned off or not.
- How do I restart my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro?
You can restart your Fire-Boltt Beast Pro smartwatch by following these steps. Turn on the watch screen. Swipe up, select Settings. Go to Restart and choose to restart.
- How do I turn off my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro?
Turn on the watch screen, go to Setting and select Power Off and choose to power off.
- How do I reset my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro?
You can reset Fire-Boltt Beast Pro from the watch. Go to Setting, select Reset and choose to reset.
BATTERY & CHARGING
- What is the battery capacity and standby time?
It features a battery run time up to 5-day without Bluetooth calling feature. With Bluetooth calling feature, it will work for 48 hours & 30-day standby. Stand-by time is the maximum tested time that a single charge will last when the smartwatch is used as a regular watch.
- How do I know when my device is charged?
Fire-Boltt Beast Pro takes approximately 2 hours to charge completely. It will display a 100% Charged message once the battery is at full capacity. Please do not use a fast charging adapter to prevent device damage.
- How do I check the battery level on my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro device?
Turn on the screen and swipe up to check the battery level on your Fire-Boltt Beast Pro.
- How can I extend my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro device's battery life?
The battery lasts for 48 Hours with bluetooth calling mode enabled.
If the bluetooth calling mode is disabled then the battery can last for 5 days.
On standby the battery can stay for as long as 30 days.
Advisory- To conserve battery, It is advised to turn off the bluetooth when not in use.
- Which adaptor should I use to charge my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro?
Please use a low power adapter or you can plug in the charging cable into a laptop or PC USB port. Do not use a fast charging adapter as it may damage the watch in the long run.
- How does Fire-Boltt Beast Pro sync data?
Fire-Boltt Beast Pro syncs data over a Bluetooth connection with Da Fit app.
- Does the watch sync with any other app?
Yes, it can sync with Google Fit and Apple Health via Da Fit App.
- Why is data taking too long to sync to the app?
In order to sync the data to the app, go to the app’s homepage, drag down the screen. This will start the syncing process and data will be synced to the app. Make sure you are in Bluetooth range and the watch and app are nearby when you are syncing the data. If the app is taking a too long time to sync or it gets stuck while syncing, unbind the device with the app and reconnect again.
ALERTS & NOTIFICATIONS
- Does Fire-Boltt Beast Pro show notifications from social networking apps?
Fire-Boltt Beast Pro shows push notifications from social networking apps that have been synced with the Da Fit. Please ensure that the Da Fit app is running and locked in the background (Android).
- Why isn't Fire-Boltt Beast pro receiving notifications from my phone?
Possibly due to Bluetooth connectivity loss. Ensure that your watch & phone are within Bluetooth range with the alerts turned on in the app, which is kept running & locked in the background (Android). Also check whether the DND in the smartwatch is turned on or not.
- Can we see messages and caller info from my phone on the smartwatch?
Yes, you can see messages and caller information on your smartwatch as long as the watch is synced with the Da Fit app and is within Bluetooth range.
- How can we see the caller information?
Turn on the call notification feature on the Da Fit app to see incoming call information.
- Can I read incoming messages on my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro or will I only receive message notifications?
You will be notified of new messages on your Fire-Boltt Beast Pro once it is connected with the Da Fit app. You can read the message at the time you receive a notification. You also have the option to see previously received notifications.
- What's the name of the app?
The name of the app is Da Fit.
- How do I manage my Da Fit profile?
You can manage the Da Fit profile from the app. Open the App, go to Settings and Profile and manage your profile.
- How do I track my workouts with my Da Fit app?
You can track your workout on the Daily Report section of the app. Open the Da Fit app. Go to the Daily Report section of the page and get your daily report.
- How do I change the units of measurement on my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro device?
You cannot change the units of measurement on your Da Fit app once set.
- What is the function of SpO2?
SpO2 monitor measures the oxygen level in your blood.
- How does Fire-Boltt Beast Pro estimate how many calories I've burned?
Fire-Boltt Beast Pro estimates the number of calories burned based on your heart rate, activity duration, steps taken, distance covered, height, weight and age.
- How do I track my heart rate with my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro?
Fire-Boltt 360 Pro can detect heart rate both manually or automatically. You can track your heart rate with Da Fit App.
- Why don't I see my heart rate on my Fire-Boltt Beast Pro?
You can see heart rate on your Fire-Boltt Beast pro smartwatch provided you are wearing it on your wrist and there is no space between the watch and wrist. For detailed analysis, you can check the Da Fit app.
- Does this watch synchronize the sleep if the app is not connected?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Beast Pro will measure your sleep even if not connected with the app. The data will be synced to the app, once connected. You can also view your daily sleep data on your smartwatch.
- Does it have a Pedometer?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Beast Pro comes with an in-built pedometer.
- Does Fire-Boltt Beast Pro has female health tracking option?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Beast Pro comes with a female health tracking feature
- Is Fire-Boltt Beast Pro compatible with iPhone?
Fire-Boltt Beast Pro is compatible with all iPhones running on iOS 7.0 and above.
- Is Fire-Boltt Beast pro compatible with Android?
Fire-Boltt Beast pro is compatible with all Android phones running on Android version 4.4 and above.
- How do I change the wristband on my Fire-Boltt Beast pro device?
The mechanism to remove and replace the band can be found on the underside of the watchband.
- Is there a warranty for this product?
Yes, there is a 1-year manufacturing warranty from the date of delivery of the product.
- Where do I register for the product warranty?
You can register your warranty here
- Fire-Boltt Beast Pro has an IP67 rating. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP67 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly before handling. Note: Avoid using the watch during scuba diving or high-speed water sport.
- Fire-Boltt Beast Pro is meant for only general wellness and fitness purposes and not for medical purposes.
- To get the best user experience of Fire-Boltt Beast Pro sync with the Da Fit and pair it with your compatible smartphone.
- Battery life varies with use and other factors.
- Fire-Boltt Beast Pro takes approx. 2 hours to charge.
- 24/7 Heart Rate monitor tracks your Heart Rate at an interval of 5 minutes.
- The actual product may differ slightly in appearance to illustrations/pictures provided.
We firmly believe that there is a spark in all of us. A spark, that embodies all our passions, A spark, that is craving to be ignited.
Our goal, over the years has been to provide you with the world class products equipped with latest technology, that ignite the fire in you.
Wear the Boltt look
Stunning designs just for #YOU.