- What are the playing modes options available in Fire-Boltt Xplode 1500 speaker?
Fire-Boltt Xplode 1500 has TF card, USB, Bluetooth mode and the auxiliary mode.
- How do I control the speaker?
You can control the functions with the buttons available on the speaker. It has power, volume control and track control/play-pause buttons.
- Does it have an inbuilt mic?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Xplode 1500 comes with an inbuilt mic so you take calls easily.
- What happens when the music is playing and call comes in?
When a call comes in, the music on the Fire-Boltt Xplode 1500 will pause and the call will ring through the speaker. You can answer the call through the speaker by pressing the track control/play-pause button. You can attend the call by speaking through the inbuilt mic in the speaker. Once the call ends, the music will resume.
- How many devices can be paired with Fire-Boltt Xplode 1500?
Fire-Boltt Xplode 1500 speaker can be paired with only one product.
- Does it have internal memory?
No, Fire-Boltt Xplode 1500 does not have an internal memory.
- Is the speaker waterproof?
The speaker has an IPX7 waterproof rating.
- What are the colour options?
Fire-Boltt Xplode 1500 is available in 2 distinctive colours: Green, Black.