- How do I start the bluetooth calling feature on my Fire-Boltt Ring?
After connecting the watch to the Da Fit App, you need to go the bluetooth settings of the phone and pair the watch
1. Switch on the bluetooth in the phone bluetooth settings and you shall see the available device as "BSW005"
2. Accept the Bluetooth pairing request
3. Once accepted you can see the following screens saying - "Connected for calls & audio"
- How do I disconnect the Bluetooth calling when not in use?
To disconnect the bluetooth calling the user simply has to go to the phone's bluetooth setting and "unpair" the BSW005 device.
- How to add contacts to the watch?
You can add upto 8 contacts - Add the contacts from the Dafit App. Go to "Favourite Contacts" and add contacts. The selected contacts will get synced to your watch.
- During a call how to switch to phone mode?
Switch Between Watch / Phone During an Active Call : If your watch is connected to the Phone via Bluetooth, all calls will come on the watch by default. If you want to change the call to the phone, during an active call, simply click on BSW005 Bluetooth icon to unselect it. The call will then come on your phone.
- Can I Ring through the watch?
Yes. Through the microphone available in the watch you can Ring through the watch and adjust the speaker volume by the + & - sign on the watch and disconnect the call.
- I am unable to connect the watch with the phone.
It is necessary to accept and agree to all the terms and permissions including the location services also.
Make sure you have downloaded DaFit app on your smart phone.
Do not connect the watch directly with the phone’s Bluetooth, make sure you are connecting it via the DaFit app.
Make sure your Bluetooth is on and try to bind the watch with the app. Once the device is discoverable, it will display on the app screen, click to connect the device with the app.
If you still continue to have binding issues, please restart your phone and try again.
- Does Fire-Boltt Ring have a full touch screen display?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Ring features a full touch screen display.
- Is Fire-Boltt Ring shockproof?
No, Fire-Boltt Ring is not shockproof. Please avoid dropping it from a height as the watch may get damaged.
- Is Fire-Boltt Ring waterproof?
Yes. It has an IP67 rating. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP67 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes. Note: it can be used in shower. However, do avoid sauna, hot water bath and ocean water as the moisture and salty water can damage the band.
- Can Fire-Boltt Ring be used while swimming?
No, you cannot use your Fire-Boltt BSW005 while swimming. The Fire-Boltt BSW005 is IP67 rated and splash resistant only. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP67 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes.
- Can I take a photo with Fire-Boltt Ring?
Fire-Boltt Ring does not feature a camera.
- What all notifications can I get on my Fire-Boltt Ring?
You get notifications for SMS, Calls, calendar, email, WhatsaApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, FB messenger, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Viber, Gmail, Outlook, Snapchat Telegram and Slack, as long as the notification feature is turned on and your phone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range and in sync.
- Can we reject calls from Fire-Boltt Ring?
Yes, you can reject calls from the smartwatch.
- Does it have a phone tracking option?
Yes. Turn on the watch screen. Swipe up, select Find my Phone. However, this will only work if your phone and smartwatch are connected via Bluetooth and in range.
- Does Fire-Boltt Ring have Gesture control?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Ring comes with a Gesture control that turns on the display when you raise your wrist to look at the screen.
- Can Fire-Boltt Ring store and play music?
Fire-Boltt Ring has a remote music control feature that controls music and the track volume playing on your phone as long as your smartphone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range. However, it cannot be used to store music.
- Can I use my earbuds and my Fire-Boltt Ring at a time with the same smartphone?
Yes, both earbuds and Fire-Boltt Ring can be paired with your smartphone at the same time.
- What is the Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Ring?
The Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Ring is 10 meters.
- Can it play music to Bluetooth headset?
Fire-Boltt Ring can control the music played through your smartphone as long as it is connected and synced with the app. The Fire-Boltt Ring can also control music played via Bluetooth headset as long as the smartphone is paired with earphones and the smartwatch.
- Does it have an always-on screen feature?
No, Fire-Boltt Ring does not have an always-on screen.
- How many watch faces does Fire-Boltt Ring have?
Fire-Boltt Ring has a plethora of 200+ unique watch faces which can be changed via Da-Fit App.
- Can we change the watch face?
Yes, you can change the watch faces. From the watch, touch and hold the home screen. Swipe and choose from the watch faces. From the app, go to watch face, select the watch face of your choice and tap Save to change the watch face. You can even customise your watch face from the app.
- How do I increase brightness of my Fire-Boltt Ring?
You can set the brightness from the watch. Turn on the watch screen, go to Setting and select Brightness and adjust it as per your convenience.
- How do I use the stopwatch on my Fire-Boltt Ring?
Go to Stopwatch on your smartwatch. Press Play to start. Press Lap to create laps. Press Play again to pause.
- What sensors does the Fire-Boltt Ring have?
Fire-Boltt Ring features HR sensor, Sleep Monitor and SpO2 sensor.
- Does Fire-Boltt Ring have GPS?
No, Fire-Boltt Ring does not have GPS.
- What are the accessories included with Fire-Boltt Ring?
Fire-Boltt Ring comes with one user manual and magnetic charging cable.
- Can I reduce vibration level in my Fire-Boltt Ring?
No, there is no option to reduce the vibration level in Fire-Boltt Ring.