Does Fire-Boltt Invincible have a full touch screen display?
- Yes, Fire-Boltt Invincible features a full touch screen display.
Is Fire-Boltt Invincible shockproof?
- No, Fire-Boltt Invincible is not shockproof. Please avoid dropping it from a height as the watch may get damaged.
Is Fire-Boltt Invincible waterproof?
- Yes it has an IP67 rating.
Can Fire-Boltt Invincible be used while swimming?
- Yes, you can use your Fire-Boltt Invincible while swimming. The Fire-Boltt Invincible is IP67 rated and splash resistant only. Devices backed by an international standard rating of IP67 are deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and are resistant to submersion up to a max depth of 1m underwater for up to thirty minutes.
Can I take a photo with Fire-Boltt Invincible?
- Fire-Boltt Invincible does not feature a camera.
What all notifications can I get on my Fire-Boltt Invincible?
- You get notifications for SMS, Calls, calendar, email, WhatsaApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, FB messenger, Skype, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Viber, Gmail, Outlook, Snapchat Telegram and Slack, as long as the notification feature is turned on and your phone and smartwatch are in Bluetooth range and in sync.
- Can we reject calls from Fire-Boltt Invincible?
Yes, you can reject calls from the smartwatch.
- Does it have a phone tracking option?
Yes. Turn on the watch screen. Swipe up, select Find my Phone. However, this will only work if your phone and smartwatch are connected via Bluetooth and in range.
Does Fire-Boltt Invincible have Gesture control?
- Yes, Fire-Boltt Invincible comes with a Gesture control that turns on the display when you raise your wrist to look at the screen.
Can Fire-Boltt Invincible store and play music?
- Yes, It has an internal memory of 8 GB that can store upto 1500 songs.
Can I use my earbuds and my Fire-Boltt Invincible at a time with the same smartphone?
- Yes, both earbuds and Fire-Boltt Invincible can be paired with your smartphone at the same time.
What is the Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Invincible?
- The Bluetooth range of Fire-Boltt Invincible is 10 meters.
Does it have an always-on screen feature?
- Yes, Fire-Boltt Invincible does not have an always-on screen.
Can we change the watch face?
- Yes, you can change the watch faces from the Da fit App. It has over 100+ customisable unique watch faces.
How do I increase brightness of my Fire-Boltt Invincible?
- You can set the brightness from the watch. Turn on the watch screen, go to Setting and select Brightness and adjust it as per your convenience.
How do I use the stopwatch on my Fire-Boltt Invincible?
- Go to Stopwatch on your smartwatch. Press Play to start. Press Lap to create laps. Press Play again to pause. Tap Stopwatch to go back. See how it's done in this video here
What sensors does the Fire-Boltt Invincible have?
- Fire-Boltt Invincible features HR sensor, Accelerometer and SpO2 sensor.
Does Fire-Boltt Invincible have GPS?
- No, Fire-Boltt Invincible does not have GPS.
What are the accessories included with Fire-Boltt Invincible?
- Fire-Boltt Invincible comes with one user manual and magnetic charging cable.
Can I reduce vibration level in my Fire-Boltt Invincible?
- No, there is no option to reduce the vibration level in Fire-Boltt Invincible.