- Can I use Fire-Boltt Buds 1000 as a single earbud while listening to music?
Yes, you can. Place one earbud inside the case and use the other one and pair it with your device. Please note that both the earbuds would be connected to the phone.
- Do Fire-Boltt Buds 1000 have a touch feature to change tracks?
Yes, you can change tracks by tapping the earbuds. Triple tap left earbud to go to the previous track. Triple tap right earbud to go to the next track.
The call quality is good as long as the network is good and there are no disturbances in the surroundings.
- During calls is the audio available in both ears?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Buds 1000 support stereo mode during calls.
- What is the internal memory?
Fire-Boltt Buds do not have any internal memory.
- Does it announce caller name or number on incoming calls?
No, it doesn’t.
- What is the exact use of that case?
The case works as a charging and holding case for theFire-Boltt Buds 1000 earbuds on the go.
- Is noise cancellation available?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Buds 1000 come with cvc 8.0 double noise reducation.
- Are Fire-Boltt Buds 1000 waterproof?
Fire-Boltt Buds 1000 earbuds have an IPX2 water resistance.
- What are the colour options?
Fire-Boltt Buds 1000 come in only 1 colour-Black.