- 16 Hours of playtime with the case
- Receive, Rejects & End Calls, Activate Voice Assistant (Google/Siri), Change Tracks and Volume Controls
- Fire-Boltt earbuds, Charging Case, Ear Tip (S, M & L), Charging Cable, User Manual
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Do Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 have a touch feature to change tracks?
Yes, you can change tracks by tapping the earbuds. Tap left earbud for 2 seconds to go to the previous track. Tap right earbud for 2 seconds to go to the next track.
The call quality is good as long as the network is good and there are no disturbances in the surroundings.
- During calls is the audio available in both ears?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 support stereo mode during calls.
- What is the internal memory?
Fire-Boltt Buds do not have any internal memory.
- Does it announce caller name or number on incoming calls?
No, it doesn’t.
- What is the exact use of that case?
The case works as a charging and holding case for the Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 earbuds on the go.
- Is noise cancellation available?
No, Noise Cancellation is not available.
- What are the colour options?
Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 come in only 2 colours-Black, White
- Are Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 compatible with iPhones?
Yes, they are compatible with iPhones.
- Are Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 compatible with Android smartphones?
Yes, they are compatible with Android smartphones.
- Can Fire-Boltt 1400 be connected to a laptop/computer?
Yes, they can be connected to the laptop/computer as long as it is equipped with Bluetooth connectivity provision.
- Do they support Bluetooth 5.0?
Yes, Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 are best suited with Bluetooth v5.0.
- What is the Bluetooth range from the phone?
The Bluetooth range is .
- Can I use Siri/Google Assistant?
Yes, you can use Siri & Google Assistant.
BATTERY & CHARGING
- What is the battery backup?
The battery backup of earbuds is up to hours in a single charge and backed with charging case, they provide a total playtime of up to 16 hours.
- How much time does it take to charge?
Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 take up to hours to fully charge.
- Can Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 be charged without putting them into the case?
No, they cannot be charged without the case.
- What to do in case the charger is not charging?
You can reach out to us on the following link -
- How do I check the Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 earbuds battery level?
You can check the battery level of the Fire-Boltt Buds 1400 on your smartphone. Go to the notification bar and look at the Bluetooth icon. The battery level is mentioned under it.
- AUTOMATIC POWER ON FOR THE FIRST TIME USER
- Take out the earbuds from the charging case.
- Please wait, Both the earbuds will automatically connect to one another. They will blink for 30 seconds and automatically connect to each other. Wait for green/white light on the right earbud or left earbud will stop working.
- The green/white light means they have gone into connection mode.
- MANUAL POWER ON FOR THE FIRST TIME USER
- Long press the earbuds for 3 seconds and the white/green light flashes automatically.
| POTENTIAL PROBLEM||SOLUTION|
|Left/Right earbuds disconnect during the call||Place the earbuds in the charging case and retry|
|20 seconds delay or easy disconnect||Power off and then switch on once more|
|Occasional disconnect and then recover minutes later||Power off and then switch on once more and go to a place where wireless signals are less dense|
|If there are other exceptions in use||Place the earbuds in the charging case and try using again. If not then re- setting them.|
- Is there a warranty for this product?
Yes, there is a 1-year manufacturing warranty from the date of delivery of the product.
- Where do I register for the product warranty?
Please follow the link to register for the warranty,
Register for warranty Here
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. (Special discount prices are valid for a limited time period)
- Quality of bass and loudness is subjective and may vary from person to person.
- Actual products may differ slightly in appearance to illustrations/pictures provided.
Wear the Boltt look
Stunning designs just for #YOU.